PLAYSTAR

Jeux vidéo et technologies

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Suivant
AuteurMessage
sven_minoda
Xbox One
Xbox One

Pseudo PSN : svenminoda
Consoles : PC PS2/3/4/P/V GC Xbox

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Lun 11 Déc 2017 - 18:05

Taxchim a écrit:
Boowie a écrit:
FF 15 a 9.99 euros a Micromania.

trop cher ... smile2

imaginons fin 2018 (après les derniers DLC annoncés et patchs) que Square sorte une version FF XV COMPLETE, elle sera pas à 40€...

Donc 9€ aujourd'hui + 25 euros de season pass... ça fait une bonne affaire pour une version " complète " de ce jour...

Et même si tu veux attendres fin 2018 pour que le jeu soit complet, ça te donne une chance de prendre le season pass encore moins cher quand il sera en promo...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur En ligne
Taxchim
Xbox One
Xbox One

Pseudo PSN : Taxchim-STF
Consoles : PS3 - 3DO - PSVita - PS4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Lun 11 Déc 2017 - 18:36

sven_minoda a écrit:
Taxchim a écrit:
Boowie a écrit:
FF 15 a 9.99 euros a Micromania.

trop cher ... smile2

imaginons fin 2018 (après les derniers DLC annoncés et patchs) que Square sorte une version FF XV COMPLETE, elle sera pas à 40€...

Donc 9€ aujourd'hui + 25 euros de season pass... ça fait une bonne affaire pour une version " complète " de ce jour...

Et même si tu veux attendres fin 2018 pour que le jeu soit complet, ça te donne une chance de prendre le season pass encore moins cher quand il sera en promo...

ouai mais FF je ne peux plus ... même à 10 boules. En fait même gratos ...
NinjaTrouiLLe
Xbox360
Xbox360

Pseudo PSN : NinjaTrouiLLe

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Lun 11 Déc 2017 - 20:57

idem... c’est clairement plus mon delire
TS_JBG
Xbox
Xbox

Pseudo PSN : TS_JBG
Consoles : Playstation2, Playstation3, PSP, PS Vita, Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Lun 11 Déc 2017 - 23:17

chris1515 a écrit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/medievil-remaster-remake-announcement-trailer-psx-2017.10300/page-9#post-1990103

Apparemment Just Add water(Oddworld) aurait essayer de pitcher à Sony un nouveau Medievil en Janvier 2016 et cela a été refusé...
Le mec de Sony a du jouer au remake d'oddworld par eux bedo
Fétide
N64
N64

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 12 Déc 2017 - 9:49

TS_JBG a écrit:
chris1515 a écrit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/medievil-remaster-remake-announcement-trailer-psx-2017.10300/page-9#post-1990103

Apparemment Just Add water(Oddworld) aurait essayer de pitcher à Sony un nouveau Medievil en Janvier 2016 et cela a été refusé...
Le mec de Sony a du jouer au remake d'oddworld par eux bedo

Ça va il faisait le taf leur remake. (Je l'ai même fait sur vita)
Boowie
N64
N64

Consoles : PS4 Pro,Neo Geo, Sega Saturn, X Box One S

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Sam 23 Déc 2017 - 11:48

Achat de deux stick arcade pour Noël.

Le secondaire occasionnellement.

120 euros les deux, pour du moyen et entrée de gamme.
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Pseudo PSN : chrismc1515
Consoles : PS4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 10:27

chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:47

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dark-souls-trilogy-box-coming-exclusively-for-ps4.15684/

Un collector avec les trois Dark Souls en 60 fps et 4k HDR natif ou plus probablement non. Le collector est exclusif PS4...

Citation :
S Blog:
Hello everyone, this is Kasumi Yogi from Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., and we are excited to light the bonfire once again with Dark Souls: Remastered.
What does Dark Souls: Remastered bring to the table for long-time fans of the critically-acclaimed action role-playing game series? You can return to Lordran to re-experience the original Dark Souls in 4K resolution and HDR lighting when playing on PS4 Pro.

Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS. Explore and build your character to create a unique gameplay experience with a wide variety of weapons, armor, and magic. Do you want to mercilessly slash away at your enemies, or devastate them with powerful spells? I say: Why not both?

Not only are the graphics getting an upgrade, but fans of the multiplayer experience in Dark Souls are also getting a treat in Dark Souls: Remastered. Instead of 1-4 players, six people can gather to either support or betray each other, finding a home among nine covenants online with dedicated servers. Which allegiance will you choose?
In this world, death is to be expected. From your first steps to complete mastery, refine your skills in battle. Learn to strategize freely and experience the rewarding taste of overcoming fearsome, daunting foes!

We can’t wait for you to roll and fight your way through powerful demons and tricky traps in Dark Souls: Remastered on May 25, 2018.
Just remember: You are never truly safe in the world of Lordran.
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4BiWdW5Ek

Trailer Dark Soul's remastered
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Ven 19 Jan 2018 - 8:41

https://kotaku.com/why-the-last-of-uss-game-director-left-naughty-dog-1822193763

Bruce Straley explique les raisons pour laquelle il a quitté ND et c'est le fait de devoir s'occuper de UC4 qui a été difficile à encaisser mais il l'avait déjà dit il arait préféré faire de la preprod sur un autre projet:

Citation :

Bruce:
I stepped into the game directing role for Uncharted 2, which was really one of the most exhilarating times of my career, learning a lot and pushing ideas of what I thought was going to be a really unique game, and getting to collaborate on story on a different level than I ever had before, and working with people like Amy [Hennig] who are exceptional at what they do, that was really inspiring. But that was also the next-hardest project I ever get out the door, so that was hard, as exhilarating as it was.

From there, moving on to The Last of Us and creating a new IP from scratch. Even though people could say, ‘Oh, it’s just Uncharted reskinned.’ It’s got the same paradigm as far as cutscenes and gameplay, and it’s third-person, but other than that, trying to figure out a game and a world and a story and making it all cohesive, and the stress, especially moving from something: At Naughty Dog, we had this tonally action-adventure, high action, tropey, rooted in pulp action movies from the ‘40s, which is Uncharted. And then we’re moving into something super grounded, and realistic, and gritty, and gore, and all this kind of stuff. And trying to direct a team where they’re looking at us sideways and going, ‘What the hell are you guys thinking? You’re ruining the company.’ So that then became the most stressful project. As rewarding as it was, to finish and work on, and as a designer philosophically to try some things that I thought I had been evolving since Uncharted 2 forward. That was rewarding, but also really stressful.

And then Uncharted 4 showed up and it was like— I guess there’s a difference between doing something for yourself which feels passionate—and I had my own theories that I was trying to expand upon between Uncharted 1, 2, and The Last of Us—and then Uncharted 4 became more like, ‘How do I do this for the team and for the company?’ Because we needed to get the game out the door, and we needed it to be something good, so that it didn’t put a mark on the Naughty Dog name. I felt like, I guess in hindsight I took on that role more for the team than for me personally. Also, we did that game in two years, from the moment that Neil [Druckmann] and I stepped on, almost to the day. Two years to create that beast, that then became the hardest project.

So there was this constant, it had nothing to do with Naughty Dog, nothing to do with games, it’s just me, I’m a perfectionist, what we’re going after, just triple-A. Everything all culminated into, ‘Oh my god, it’s time to take a break. It’s just time to step away.’ I worked out a deal with [Naughty Dog co-presidents] Evan [Wells] and Christophe [Balestra] at the beginning of Uncharted 4 before I stepped on, that look, if I’m gonna do this, I need some time off. And they knew what that meant. To their credit, they appreciated what I was willing to do and what it was going to take to get it done, and without batting a lash they said ‘Sure.’ So utmost respect to them as leaders and people who saw what needed to happen, and respecting my time and my energy, and giving me the time off.

Just to jump forward, having that time off, it just kind of eked into— What was a few months became more months, you know.

Jason: It’s just one of those things, yeah.

Bruce:
It was really hard to imagine getting back into the job and feeling as energized as I was back in The Last of Us or Uncharted 2. And so I just felt there was a shift in me—something else was building up in me that was like alright, let’s see what else is out there.

Il va probablement faire un jeu indie quand il retrouvera la forme. Il commence à avoir des idée pour un nouveau jeu.
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Dim 21 Jan 2018 - 9:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAeEqQTIrU

Gran Blue in JRPG Sur PS4, plutôt joli je dirais UE4

Tiberius
Playstation 3
Playstation 3

Pseudo PSN : TiberiusLive
Consoles : PS2/PS3/PSP/DS/XBOX/XBOX 360/3ds/PsVita

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 10:04

chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 10:14

Tiberius a écrit:
Mass effect gratuit sur ps4 https://store.playstation.com/fr-fr/product/EP0006-CUSA02491_00-MASSEFFECT400000?psappver=17.11.3&scope=sceapp&smcid=psapp%3Alink%20menu

C'est une erreur, je suppose. J'ai pris le jeu, encore un jeu dans mon backlog...
Tiberius
Playstation 3
Playstation 3

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 10:16

Oui probable erreur, je l'ai pris au cas ou on verra sur j'y jouerai vu comme il s'était fait démonté
bzayid
Xbox
Xbox

Pseudo PSN : byazid
Consoles : PS4-PS3-PS2-PS1-PSVita-PSP

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 10:31

Tiberius a écrit:
Oui probable erreur, je l'ai pris au cas ou on verra sur j'y jouerai vu comme il s'était fait démonté

Sur la facture, je lis: test du jeu complet

chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 10:33

bzayid a écrit:
Tiberius a écrit:

Sur la facture, je lis: test du jeu complet

j'ai vu sur resetera c'est un trial du jeu complet apparemment.
Tiberius
Playstation 3
Playstation 3

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 11:03

Ah bon pas grave!
Shinji09
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Consoles : Megadrive, Psone, PS2, PSP, PS3

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 23 Jan 2018 - 21:44

chris1515 a écrit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dark-souls-trilogy-box-coming-exclusively-for-ps4.15684/

Un collector avec les trois Dark Souls en 60 fps et 4k HDR natif ou plus probablement non. Le collector est exclusif PS4...

Citation :
S Blog:
Hello everyone, this is Kasumi Yogi from Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., and we are excited to light the bonfire once again with Dark Souls: Remastered.
What does Dark Souls: Remastered bring to the table for long-time fans of the critically-acclaimed action role-playing game series? You can return to Lordran to re-experience the original Dark Souls in 4K resolution and HDR lighting when playing on PS4 Pro.

Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS. Explore and build your character to create a unique gameplay experience with a wide variety of weapons, armor, and magic. Do you want to mercilessly slash away at your enemies, or devastate them with powerful spells? I say: Why not both?

Not only are the graphics getting an upgrade, but fans of the multiplayer experience in Dark Souls are also getting a treat in Dark Souls: Remastered. Instead of 1-4 players, six people can gather to either support or betray each other, finding a home among nine covenants online with dedicated servers. Which allegiance will you choose?
In this world, death is to be expected. From your first steps to complete mastery, refine your skills in battle. Learn to strategize freely and experience the rewarding taste of overcoming fearsome, daunting foes!

We can’t wait for you to roll and fight your way through powerful demons and tricky traps in Dark Souls: Remastered on May 25, 2018.
Just remember: You are never truly safe in the world of Lordran.

4K 60 Fps sur PC
Full HD Fps sur PS4/XBone
Upscale 4K 60 Fps sur PRO et One X
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Ven 26 Jan 2018 - 18:46

chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 30 Jan 2018 - 13:19

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-playstation-first-party-studios-their-current-projects.397/page-171#post-3904327

Un insider vérifié sur resetera dit que From Software a 3 projets (PS4?) et qu'ils seront présenté en partie cette année et en partie à l'E3 2018.
upsilandre
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Pseudo PSN : Upsilandre
Consoles : X360

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 30 Jan 2018 - 13:52

Jolie le collector Darksoul, y en a qui vont craquer
sven_minoda
Xbox One
Xbox One

Pseudo PSN : svenminoda
Consoles : PC PS2/3/4/P/V GC Xbox

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 30 Jan 2018 - 15:24

upsilandre a écrit:
Jolie le collector Darksoul, y en a qui vont craquer

C'est dommage de ne pas inclure les superbes artbooks reliés. D'ailleurs le 3ème toujours pas annoncé pour l'occident alors qu'il est sorti au japon avec les DLCs inclu dans le contenu. à 400 euros pour des jeux que tout le monde, ça fait cher la figurine porte livre !
chris1515
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Ven 2 Fév 2018 - 13:03

https://www.resetera.com/threads/system-wide-supersampling-added-in-ps4-system-update-5-50.20646/

Cool super sampling au niveau système comme sur Xbox avec le firmware 5.50
Ramrod
Wii
Wii

Pseudo PSN : ramrod
Consoles : nes, md, fatboy(gb), snes, neogeo, neocd, ps1, n64, DC(D)jap, ps2us, xbox, gbaSP, Psp, PS3, DS

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mar 6 Fév 2018 - 18:15

chris1515 a écrit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/system-wide-supersampling-added-in-ps4-system-update-5-50.20646/

Cool super sampling au niveau système comme sur Xbox avec le firmware 5.50

Squall93
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Pseudo PSN : Squall93
Consoles : PS4,PS3,PS2,GC,Wii

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   Mer 7 Fév 2018 - 12:34

J'ai 2 codes pour la beta de la 5.5 qui en veux?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]   

Playstation 4/Playstation 4 Pro [OT]
Page 32 sur 38Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Suivant